Friday, May 21, 2010

New Blog

I decided to start a new blog. My other blog was started as a way to chronicle my journey of our first adoption. I am so glad I did that and will have it printed and bound someday for Meliah and Khai (and Mommy :) I think we have outgrown that blog and it is time to start a more general blog that deals with our everyday life as we are living it.

I am not sure if anyone is even following my old blog anymore since it has been so long since i updated. My Husband got me one of those crackberries and it is just so much easier with my busy life with the kids to just facebook on that but I really loved my blog and miss it (hopefully blackberry has a free blogger app). I especially love going back to the beginning and reading all the old posts and pictures. Life with children just seems to fly by and it is such a great way to slow it down and document everyday. Remember most the time I will be typing with my only 1 free hand and half my brain (because littles will be occupying the rest) so please don't expect perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment