Thursday, September 23, 2010

"How are you Peeling?"

I decided to do some short reviews on some of our favorite things around here. I love to hear what everyone elses kids love and thought I might tell everyone about the things my kids love and feel are must haves. I will be providing a link to the products at Amazon and if you purchase through this link on my recommendation Amazon will pay me a SMALL referral fee. I am a SAHM and I am trying to raise extra funds, during these hard times, to fund a Volunteer trip for me and my 14 yr old Daughter to Vietnam or Africa. We want to help out in the orphanages for 1 to 2 weeks and love on some children who DESPERATELY need it. It would be greatly appreciated by me, my Daughter and a couple hundred orphans.

My first review is "How are you peeling?". My kids LOVE this book. It is a favorite read daily around here. It is so cute. The author uses fruits and vegetables faces to convey different feelings. Meliah and Khai love to point out how the are feeling and giggle through the whole book. It is also a favorite of my 7 yr old. I would suggest the more durable hardcover because ours gets A LOT of use. I put both links to hard and soft. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Heather-
    Ran across your blog. Wondered how you were doing. Last I remember you were thinking about 5+. Did you decided to go for #5?
    Thinking of you,
    Nancy-of the crazy 8 (hoping to be 9)

    ReplyDelete